Monday, May 16, 2016

Richie's on top of the world!


On 13.5.16 one of my oldest friends, Richie Hunter, summited Everest. This was his 3rd attempt as a guide for Himalayan Experience. Richie has worked his guts out to achieve this feat and has pushed through physical and mental realms that 99.9% of the human population will never experience nor fully understand. He is truly inspirational and at only 29 years of age, it is mind boggling to think about what he could still achieve in his lifetime. Mate, thanks for continuing  to inspire me and everyone else you associate with. Go well. Looking forward to seeing you 'state side'. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)