Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Daily 2.6km Run

On Mon, Tues, Weds & Thurs, for the entire year, our class has been running 2.6km down to 4 Jays (shop) and back on the Cycle Trail. Once a week we time ourselves and graph our times and it's incredible to see how far our fitness has come this year! This week we decided to take inspiration from the Tour De France and give our current leader (the person who finishes first on any given day), a yellow scarf. Congratulations to our current leader, Bailey....but watch out, Mr S-W is hot on your heels!


3 comments:

  1. hi my name is theo
    that is a really good idea i wish we could do that at our school

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is Samson
    when i first saw this post i was like wow that's really amazing and you are very brave good job, i am very proud of you and i know your teacher is too. Keep up the good work and always dream big you must be a good leader to people around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaha hello my name is salati i go to wesley primary schooli like ur phtoto and ur videos i like the way yous do your videos and what you need to work on is to say your lines a bit louder and clearer and i remeber when we did a video

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)