Wednesday, September 19, 2018

rotary speeches 2018

Last night I had the honour of listening to our two students, Lochie & Sammi, speak at the annual Rotary Speech Competition. 

They nailed it. Both students rose to the challenge and hit home runs. All the preparation and practise was totally worth it. The audience last night were absolutely mesmerised by their performances. Thankfully, the judges were also impressed - awarding Lochie first and Sammi a very respectable third. There were some incredible speakers last night; some formidable competition! Our students did not let this intimidate them, rather, they delivered the best performance of their speeches to date. 

Lochie and Sammi, we are so proud of you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)