Wednesday, December 18, 2019

*UPDATE* December 2019

Kia ora alumni!

So awesome to see this blog still getting views and comments! A wee update from me. I left full-time teaching Term 3, 2018 and am now a full-time videographer. You can follow my journey @

www.wekafilms.co.nz
www.instagram.com/wekafilms
www.facebook.com/wekafilms
TikTok @ wekafilms

I'll still do the odd day relief teaching so will post occasionally. Almost all the videos and photos pre-2015 are still up (incl WPCA trip videos). Unfortunately I switched to a school account in 2015 so the videos/photos in posts from 2015 - 2018 are not active. However, I managed to download most of them before I left so if there's any video in particular (I have all the WPCA videos from 2014 - 2018) you're after, flick me a text @ 027 6607 366. 

Choice! Go well. 

Mr S-W. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)