Friday, August 7, 2015

Toki Pounamu

Last night I attended the 'official' launch of a major education initiative for Grey District - The Toki Pounamu Project. I am personally very excited about the future for education on the West Coast. This initiative will propel all learners into the 21st Century and provide them with the necessary tools to further their education beyond their primary schooling. I am really proud of the way in which my students articulated how the Learn - Create - Share philosophy is helping them to achieve. Their digital skills were truly evident to all those who took the time to talk to them. This is going to be an exciting journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)