Wednesday, June 15, 2016

rock climbing *UPDATE*

Hi there

Just had a phone call from the lead instructor for tomorrow. At this stage the trip is going ahead. Can the Thursday climbing group and drivers (Warren & Kristine) please come to school with appropriate gear (as per gear list attached) regardless. If it's too wet in Charleston, we'll use the indoor wall at the Civic Centre. 

Thursday group (11):

Georgia, Catarina, Grace C, Kate, Levi , Connor H, Isaac M, Isaac K, Bailey, Connor P, Grace W

Rock Gear List

Any Q's, fire them my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)