Friday, November 18, 2016

shaking it up

What a week. That was a big shake-up - and for many, a wake-up call. It makes you think doesn't it? Events such as Monday's  - although tragic, sometimes can be timely in terms of reminding you of what's truly important. I think being a parent gifts you with invaluable insight and a whole lot of wisdom. I get it. I get how much your child means to you and that is a responsibility I take very seriously. 

We're not quite at the finish line yet, but I want to thank you for your presence, encouragement, commitment and sense of humour. Education is, and will always be, a 3-way partnership. So thanks partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)