Sunday, November 13, 2016

*tramp postponed*

I'm sure you've all seen the forecast. I was hoping it would ease overnight but if anything, the outlook worsened - especially for Monday afternoon / evening. Hey, at least our WC athletes will be fresh! Although, the outlook for Wednesday is not ideal either :( You have to love the WC!

The tramp is therefore postponed until Mon 21st & Tues 22nd (following week). There is some flexibility in Week 7 from a scheduling perspective (depending on parent availability) so I'll keep an eye on the long-range and make a decision mid next week in terms of dates.

Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)