Sunday, November 20, 2016

TRAMP IS ON

Hi everyone

After reviewing all the weather maps extensively, I'm happy for this trip to go ahead. We may experience some drizzle over the course of the next 2 days (especially tomorrow morning) but nothing threatening. Good temperatures and a bit of wind hopefully to keep the sandflies away!

SPARE BIG TARP ANYONE? My awesome new tarp was accidentally donated to Temple Basin. Pleas reply to this if you have one we can use so I know I don't need to buy one today. 

Jeni Blacktopp has kindly offered to be our extra driver both ways. This is a big commitment Jeni considering you're not coming on the actual walk and we thank you in advance. I will organise a donation towards your petrol fee later in the week. 

Please ensure you're packed and ready to go at 0900hrs. Leave a bit of space for your group's food, cooking equipment and tent. It's a good idea to split the food and tent four ways (or for however many are in your group). Whoever's in charge of your group's food, please organise this tonight so we don't have any delays tomorrow. 

Please pack your waterproof jacket, beanie & thermals somewhere near the top of your pack for me to check in the morning. 

Don't forget to line your pack with a pack liner / rubbish bag and to double bag everything, especially your sleeping bag. 

APPROX RETURN TIME TUESDAY between 1430hrs & 1530hrs. I will phone the school if we're going to be significantly earlier or later than these times. 

Who's excited? I am!

See you in the morrow. I have my phone on me, so if you have any Q's, text / phone 027 6607 366.

Thanks, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks :)